Q. How do I get books mailed to me?
Books from the Palm Beach Atlantic University Warren Library can be mailed to current distance students. Distance students take their PBA classes online and do not commute to either the West Palm Beach or Orlando campus.
- From the Warren Library's homepage, click Sign In in the top right corner
- Sign in with your myPBA username and password
- Use the search box on the Library's homepage to locate a book
- Click on the title of the book
- Click Request
- In the Comments section, indicate that you are a distance student and need the book mailed to you
- We will check out the book and mail it to the permanent address on file with the University
- You are responsible for paying for postage to mail the book back to the Warren Library
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-803-2240.
Students at the Orlando Campus can request that books from the Warren Library be mailed to the Orlando Campus.