Q. I'm looking for ROIC for several publicly traded companies
- From the Library's homepage (http://library.pba.edu), click on Databases
- Navigate to the database called Nexis Uni and open it
- Click on Menu at the top
- Click on Company Dossier
- Search for the company name
- Once you open the company's dossier, then click on Financial Overview
- Click on Ratio Analysis to jump to that section of the report. The ROIC is in the Restated section, which appears right after the Ratio Analysis.
Note: this is annual only. Nexis Uni does not include quarterly financial information.
Was this helpful? 0 0