Q. Do you know a scientific reference book and what the library call number would be for it ?
- From the Library's homepage, type a scientific keyword in the search box. Example, marine biology.
- When the results load, use the filters on the left to limit to the following categories:
- Show Only: Available in the Library
- Resource Type: Books
- Location: Reference Collection (1st floor Main)
- This will limit your results to print books that are in the Reference Collection on the first floor of the Warren Library.
- The Call Number is the series of letters and numbers that appears at the end of the information about each book. It's in bold and usually starts with one or two letters, followed by numbers. It's always in (parentheses).
Was this helpful? 0 0