Q. Is there a way that I can be notified when the next issue of Management Accounting Quarterly becomes available?
Note: these steps will work for any publication that we subscribe to through an EBSCOhost database. To determine that we subscribe to it through EBSCOhost, when you get to step 5 below and click on a database to open the publication, the EBSCOhost icon will appear in the top left corner. If it does not say EBSCOhost anywhere on the screen, then the steps below will not work. However, it is still possible to set up a notification alert. For assistance with non-EBSCOhost subscriptions, contact a librarian at email@example.com or 561-803-2227.
- From the Library’s homepage, click on Journals
- Enter the title of the publication in the search box
- Click the magnifying glass
- If a result returns, click on the title of the publication to see our subscription dates and how we access it
- Click on the title of the database that has the most current subscription dates. Note: if there is an End Date, then we do not have current access to the publication through that database.
- If, when the database opens, the EBSCOhost logo appears in the top left corner, then continue to step 7. If EBSCOhost does not appear anywhere on the screen, contact a librarian for different directions.
- Click on Share on the right side of the screen.
- Click on E-mail Alert
- Click Sign-in. If you do not have an EBSCOhost account, you will need to make one. This is a free account, and is different from your PBA username and password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to save the alert.
If you need assistance, please contact a librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org, 561-803-2227, or by using the Chat with a Librarian button on the Library's website.