Q. I need to print personal documents. Is there any way I can do that securely?
Option 1: To print securely you can print from your own device while standing next to the printer. Do this by going to go.pba.edu/webprint and following the on-screen prompts.
Option 2: If printing from a school computer, you can:
- Click on File.
- Click on Print.
- Click on Printer Properties underneath the printer name.
- Job Type defaults to Normal Print. Click on the dropdown arrow and select Secure Print.
- Create a Passcode. In order to retrieve your print job, you must remember this passcode.
- Click OK.
- Click Print.
- Go to the printer that you sent the document to and click Jobs on the printer screen.
- Look for your document in the queue. Once you find it, click on it and enter the passcode that you created.
- The document will now print.
For assistance with printing, contact the Service Desk in person or by calling them at (561) 803-2240.